The online Master of Legal Studies is a 30-credit program, completed online, over the course of two years. Candidates considered for admission to the online MLS must be prepared to submit the following:
- A completed online application.
- A current resume or curriculum vitae.
- A personal essay describing how you expect to use your MLS degree.
- An official transcript(s) showing that you earned a Bachelor’s degree, plus official transcript from any other institution from which you received a degree. A certified translation must be attached if a transcript is not in English.*
- Applicants with a final undergraduate GPA under 3.0 must also submit one standardized test score: LSAT, GRE or GMAT are acceptable.*
- If English is not your first language, an official TOEFL score report(s) must be sent directly from ETC.*
*Applicants should contact the institution(s) from which they earned their degree(s) to request that official transcripts (or TOEFL or other test scores, if required) be forwarded directly from the institution or testing organization to:
Cleveland-Marshall College of Law
Online Graduate Law Programs
Attn: Julie DiBiasio
2121 Euclid Avenue LB138
Cleveland, Ohio 44115-2214
How to Apply
To apply for the online MLS, visit our online application system.
If you have any questions during the application process, please contact an Admissions Advisor at (216) 687-2328 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
December 16, 2019
January 13, 2020
Information Session Webinar
November 20, 2019 12:00 pmRegister Today